Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 4 February 2014

PRINT CLASH

                                                                           

_________________________________________

                                                                           

Bag  |  Topshop
Top   |   Zara
Skirt   |   Zara
Trainers   |   New Balance 420









You must think I'm mad for getting my legs out in this weather, and if you do then you certainly are not the only one. I think my head has fast forward slightly and may be wishfully thinking praying that summer will come around soon. I got a lot of odd looks for braving bare legs BUT, am I the only one who hates wearing tights with an outfit? I despise them. Ok, despise is slightly strong but I hate them enough for me to walk around in the freezing cold like this. Anywho, I bought this bag a couple of days ago in the topshop sale for £9.10 (+ the student discount there) and its ideal. I've been in need of a big bag for ages, you cant really see in the photos but its a blacked out rubber like look material which is what made me want it. The top and skirt are all from the good old Zara sale, the roll neck cost me £20 and the skirt £16. Here I have decided to clash the check and cow print, the more print clash the better! But I decided to still keep it within both the neutral tones. As for my new balance, they need a good scrub. :( 

LOVE FROM  |  GINGERFIX


5 comments:

  1. I love the prints in this outfit, they look so great together. that skirt is so gorg!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combination! ♥

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękne klimatyczne zdjęcia, pepitka wymiata :)
    http://manequinss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the print clash x

    ReplyDelete