Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 16 November 2013

Liebster Award, my question and answer time


So thank you so much to Megan and Chelsey from Cheap Frills, who invited me to take part in the Liebster Award. This award is to help bloggers with under 200 followers help promote themselves and get talking with other bloggers, so I was thrilled.

How to make sense of it all?
- Each nominee must answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated them
- You must then choose 11 others who have under 200 followers to pass on the award
- Tell them about their nomination
- Choose 11 new questions for them to answer, and so on!

Ooooo question and answer time, love this, I know i'm already going to ramble and babble on, be prepared! 

My answers to Megan & Chelseys questions 

Girly-girl or tomboy?
To be honest I literally feel like I am split between both. Within Style I know on the outside I may steer a lot more towards tomboy I guess but on the inside there's a girly girl dying to get out. In most cases I like to mix both.

Best bargain in the last month?
Hmm best bargain? I wish I had the option to even list loads, but due to lack of funds that's not the case. 
Fashion Related - My loose fitted pink tailored trousers (which I'll be posting about soon) for £7.50 from H&M which I cannot wait to wear.
Life related - My inflatable neon pink sofa that I purchased for a photo shoot off eBay, all for a tenner, I'll definitely be keeping that in my room after.

Favourite autumn trend?
Oversized coats & tailoring, polo necks, leather and faux pony skin. And when brave enough winter white. All these combined is a dream to me.

What scent do you wear?
When I think its okay to be splashing cash then its Marc Jacob - Daisy.
On budget terms its Ghost - Sweetheart.

If you were stranded on a desert island and could have one item only, what would it be?
This question is always a sucker, because it shows were your priorities lie, do I pick something for survival? which never usually is the case. I feel like I'm breaking the rules here because I'm picking two, but a notepad and pen, imagine the things that would be in that after being on that island for however bluddy long.

Celebrity lookalike?
I don't know, you tell me? I seem to get told I look like any ginger celebrity just because there ginger, yet I actually look nothing like the person themselves. Typical one 'Gerri Hallowell' but ill go with that, I used to have the union jack dress!

Midi, maxi, or mini?
MINI. You've watched clueless right?! And sorry OMG but those 90's Gianni Versace metallic mini skirts  make me melt.
And if your not aware with what I'm on about then here, melting!!

Trends you didn’t ‘get’?
This is tricky, when I'm shopping I'll see things and think 'why?' but put on the spot I'm now finding this difficult.

If you could spend £100 on one item, what would it be?
Most items I want are £100 or over. Story of my life. BUT there is the most amazing green coat from the ASOS WHITE collection,  actually any of the ASOS WHITE collection. 

City-slicker or country gal?
City slacker all the way. I'm always travelling on trains around London and exploring, I love it, the only time I ever have a country gal encounter is if I go on trips away.

What do you love most about blogging?
The fact that it gives you  a chance to express the way you may feel about fashion or specific areas and that you know other people are doing it to, who are going to connect with you and relate, isn't that feeling great? Knowing that in some way as fashion bloggers we kind of support each other. For me the thing I love most is that I get to combine my creative side with elements I love, and then displaying that on my blog, its more for myself to expand on my own style and creative development. I guess with blogging weather its conscious or sub conscious that just become more aware about your own likes and style and I like that. It only leaves you room to grow and thats the best part, your constantly growing. 


My nominees 
Becca & Lizzy - Stinkinhippies.blogspot.

Hope you all can try this out. 


11 new questions for you to answer (be warned some questions will be random)
- What's your dream designer collection? any year?
- if you had to be in a girl group, which would it be?
- Favourite film and why?
- what's the last thing that really inspired you?
- dark lipstick or bright?
- If you had to do fancy dress what would you be?
- whats that one piece of clothing you've had in your wardrobe forever, but will never get rid of?
- Your style icon?
- Sweet or Savoury?
- The trend your wearing most? 
- And I'm going to keep a previous question because I liked it; what do you love most about blogging?


1 comment:

  1. thank you for awarding me gingerrr! i will try and answer the questions this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete